Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Challenge #9: Sketch challenge!

Good morning ladies! First a BIG thank-you for playing with us last week!! We have SOO many talented scrappers out there! Wow!! :) we love seeing your creativity so keep it coming!

This week it's sketch week! Tammy has created a rockin' sketch for us again! You can use any theme, any cuts, anything your heart desires! But follow our sketch then link us up please! :)

Here's Tammys awesome sketch for the week!

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

And the fabulous DT cards!

~Carla~
Cricut Create a Critter cartridge
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

~Mistyrose~
Cricut Freshly Picked Cartridge
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

~Jess~
Cricut Stretch Your Imagination Cartridge
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

~Heidi~
Cricut Base Camp Cartridge & Tim Holtz/Sizzix "On the Edge" scallops
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

~Tammy~
Cricut Groovy Times Cartridge

And that's all for today ladies! :) Have a wonderful week & thanks for checking in!









9 comments:

June Houck said...

Thanks for the inspiration! I had ribbon scrap and punched butterflies sitting out on my work desk...I only needed your sketch for inspiration to die cut my card and circles, and find a stamp for my sentiment :)

I love how unique each of your cards are using the same sketch!

4kids4 said...

Wonderful cards...such great use of color!! Loved the sketch...just what I needed!! :-) Thanks for the challenge!

~Sharon C.

Karla Yungwirth said...

Great cards! Love the sketch :)

Unknown said...

I loved the inspiration this sketch gave me! Thanks!!

Paper Deckerations said...

CUTE projects! Thanks for the inspiration! Great challenge!
Jessica

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Great DT! Thanks for the fun sketch!

Jessica said...

Great challenge! You helped me get eight thank you cards done -- and ahead of time. Thanks for the challenge and motivation!

Misty Olsen said...

Everyone project enteries were really wonderful. I am amazed at of your ladies efforts. TFS your projects with the Diva's

Scrapper-K said...

I love your site. Thanks for all the wonderful challenges and inspiration!!