Friday, July 22, 2011

"Shaped Die-Cut Card" Showcase

The Divas have been filled with excitement from all the marvelous projects that have been submitted this week and we still have a few more days that you may enter this challenge. I want to take this opportunity to "showcase" a few cards that we thought were quite spectacular.  
June (#4) used Sentimentals

Amy (#7) used Wrap it Up for the castle and many other cartridges for the extras.

Maribel (#2) used Best of Pixar and Create a Critter.

Please feel free to grab our badge ~ I was "Showcased" at Die Cuttin' Diva.
Just a reminder: Please include the name of our challenge on your posting with a link back. Thanks!

If you haven't created your card yet, you still have time to enter the Shaped Die-Cut Card Challenge.  Be sure to check out the Design Team's inspirations while there. We are looking forward to seeing your projects.
This week's winner will receive....


Oh My Crafts, Inc. is a growing business dedicated to internet sales of the latest products that the crafting world loves. Our goal is to provide good value and competitive pricing on all the hot items for scrapbooking, card making, home décor, and much more! We also love finding and sharing new design ideas and fun trends with the world—and sharing them on our blog! We do not have a retail store, but attend many of the trade shows each year to find the latest products to offer to crafters like you. We are located in Utah, which gives us prime access to many scrapbooking companies and top designers.
I want to say "Thank You" to Oh My Crafts for being so generous.
Stay Creative,
Georgiana

2 comments:

June Houck said...

Thank you! I am grinning ear-to-ear. What a lovely way to start the weekend :)

I will post and link this weekend.

Amy said...

Thank you so much for showcasing my card!!!! I feel so honored and special! Thank you again! I've already posted this badge on my blog! :)
Amy
redheadedcrafter.blogspot.com