Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Challenge #127 ~ Sketch

Happy Diva Tuesday!
 
Welcome back for another Die Cuttin' Diva challenge. 
 We would like to say good-bye to Veronica. Her term has ended and is going to take a little time off.
 
This Week's Challenge...A Sketch
  
Our Dynamic Diva Design Team...
 
 
Create a Critter and Elegant Edges
 
 (Coming Soon)

 
Spring Cottage and Elegant Edges

 ~ L.B. ~
Mickey and Freinds
  
Susie Hildebrandt Silhouette cut #34315
 
 
 
 
This Week's Sponsor...

~ Card Kit ~ 
 
 
 Our Anything Goes Showcase picks...
 
Congratulations!
Thank you for sharing your amazing Diva creations.
 
 
Remember...You have one week to plan, create, and submit your project. Please include which die cut you used an da link back to our site.
 
We are looking forward to all those creative projects you share this week.
 

3 comments:

Life and Knits said...

Fabulous card ladies! Gonna try to to get in on this one.

Have a great week!

Susie

Anonymous said...

Yikes! I am sorry. Sometimes I mess up when I post my project. I am trying to delete the first one. The second one is the correct one that goes to my public blog! Ack! Sorry about that! Hopefully, I will not do it again. Thank you!!!!

I'm a Little Teapot said...

Thank you so much for the showcase !!! I will wear my badge with pride. :)